- Storage and management of dermoscopic digital images.
- Simple assignment of the images using a bodymap.
- Annotation with comments, risk levels, diagnoses and treatments.
- Intuitive workflow due to the clear user interface.
- Easily compare images from past examinations.
- Extremely sharp detail and realistic colour rendering: Camera system settings are optimized by the app in combination with the HEINE dermatoscopes’ LEDHQ.
- Zoom function: Up to 40x digital magnification.
- Photos are stored in high-resolution image quality.
- Automatic date recording.
- Clear file containing all the data for each patient.
- Sharing function**: The images can be conveniently forwarded by email or using messenger services (WhatsApp, Telegram, etc.). For the likes of a second opinion, a teleconference or referral to a specialist, for example – but also for forwarding to patient management systems (PMS).
- Data control thanks to local based storage***.
- Increase patient loyalty: At the end of the examination, images and further treatments can be discussed immediately and clearly.
- Click and work: Use HEINE accessories to connect smartphones to the HEINE dermatoscopes.
**Either according to local legislation and/or the patient’s consent. ***Backups should be created according to country-specific data protection regulations and individual security needs.